Last film observation

All the pre production and production is on the links written in the essay. The final film is not ready yet because 3D clo doesnt run well with UNREAL software. I am uploading the film “finished” but without post production and title and credits because I havent seen the film yet. I have seen just low res projections so its gonna be a surprise for both of us.

I am sharing some pics of the last update. Its been very difficult to do this to be completely honest and the lack of motivation due to covid and being away from home for more than a year for sure has impacted this project. BUT, I am very happy I did it regardless the results.

we have been working on this project since august and we need like one more month to be completely honest. We have been having meetings since August 3 to 2 times per week during this last 5 months. Ive been online hours with them changing things in unreal or fixing stuff.

Looking at the whole process from day one that I draw those illustrations I really cant believe we are here. The owner of the studio always tells me “who thought of this crazy idea, its like you are high in this film” I guess its from a peruvian point of view.

No one really thinks that in a small country in south america we can do things like this. So yes, I am very proud of the whole team because we did it.

Also vicky:
The latest music video of SIA is here made in Peru and directed by a guy from L.A. and no one believes it but its true 😀 (thats the studio I am gonna be working with)