Tutorial with Vicky

Today I got my tutorial and I changed my mind about everything. I was doing these tests because of one of the tutorials Vicky and I had last unit. I wanted to make sure I wanted to talk about “naturalism in fashion” that now I know is sustainability in culture. I was thinking about it and I came with this:

I dont want to own a website. I love filming. I love creating content. I love doing sets and styling. I love exhibits and installations. I studied social development communications and I think it might be my foundation for what I like today. I used to travel with my parents by car through Peru. I remember the roads, the landscapes, how lucky I was and how others werent (economic speaking), but still they were full of happiness and hope. I wanted to be their voice in a way. I just realize I can be that voice by doing this.

First Draft

Project :

Change the perception of Peruvian design = textiles in the west (capitals of fashion)

Phase 1 :
– Research Peruvian Designer doing Contemporary designs
– Create a Data
– Contact Designers
– Interview Designers
– Make a film in black and white with them based in the info collected. (interviews)
– Photograph their designs (mixing all -> creating new concepts) + small videos
– Gallery of Heritage (create an archive from different persons + mine, each photo will be credit)

Phase 2:
– Make a film (educating, changing the perception, celebrating contemporary peruvian design with heritage)
– 15/20 minutes duration -> big challenge

Phase 3:
– Showcase of the research -> visual
– Docu film (interview)
– Gallery of heritage
– Gallery of photographs of designers + small videos
– Film “The big one”

Phase 4:
– The book (hahah could happened) + VR when passing through some pictures or stills of the film.

How to add VR to the exhibit?

How to promote the exhibit?
– Social Media (IG, Facebook, create a filter -> you can change landscapes from Peru and “be” in those places)
– Magazines -> Interviews
– Film Festivals

* All the content created should be created by Peruvians in its majority (85%/ 15% other nationalities -> photographers, muah, videographers)

*All the creative direction + sets + styling is by me -> this will help me to upgrade my portfolio