Hybrid Film -> 3D Film

The first idea was to mix 2D, 3D and some filmed images but due to Covid19 I decided to make it all in 3D with a very natural and organic aesthetic.

I started to gather the team back in May. I presented the project to 3 friends when we discussed my idea and the film itself. I showed it to them because they werent my closest friends or any film related audience. I wanted to know if they understood or felt anything when I talked about the project and its vision. The second part was to test it. Back in March (its in my blog in March) I talked with Ale, a Peruvian Animator based in London. We did the first 2 mockups of two scenarios of the film.

When the prototype was crated I decided to apply to a funding from Peru. I think I wont get it because the project wasnt good enough at that moment but it was good for me because I want to get more practice in fundings applications. After that test I decided to show it to some friends in the film industry. They told me to contact a 3D producer and they showed me a very well known 3D/2D studio from Peru.

I painted the images that I draw in mi Ipad for a better idea of how the film will look. This wasnt the pallet color tho.